1. S. Horpibulsuk, N. Yangsukkaseam, A. Chinkulkijniwat, Y.J.J.A.C.S. Du, Compressibility and permeability of Bangkok clay compared with kaolinite and bentonite, 52(1-2) (2011) 150-159.
2. S. Babaei, R. Amirabadi, M. Sharifi, Probabilistic Seismic Assessment and Fragility Curves for Fixed Pile-Founded Offshore Platforms %J International Journal Of Coastal, Offshore And Environmental Engineering, 7(1) (2022) 50-62.
3. z. omrani, R. Amirabadi, M. Sharifi, Pile Length Optimization in Fixed Template Offshore Platform Using Risk Reduction Approach %J International Journal Of Coastal, Offshore And Environmental Engineering, 6(4) (2021) 33-43.
4. D.C. Nguyen, N.M. Vu, H.J.J.o.M. Van Pham, E.S. Vol, Determination of the affected area of vacuum consolidation method for roadbed ground improvement to adjacent works, 61(6) (2020) 33-39.
5. M. Tashiro, S.H. Nguyen, M. Inagaki, S. Yamada, T.J.S. Noda, Foundations, Simulation of large-scale deformation of ultra-soft peaty ground under test embankment loading and investigation of effective countermeasures against residual settlement and failure, 55(2) (2015) 343-358.
6. J. Liu, H. Fu, J. Wang, Y. Cai, X.J.A.i.C.E. Hu, Estimation of influence scope of lateral displacement of soft ground under vacuum pressure with PVD, 2018 (2018).
7. S. Chaiyaput, N. Sutti, T. Suksawat, J.J.B.o.E.G. Ayawanna, t. Environment, Electrical resistivity survey for evaluating the undrained shear strength of soft Bangkok clay at some of the canal-side road investigation sites, 81(1) (2022) 1-17.
8. N. Koirala, S. Soralump, S.J.C.E. Phakdimek, Architecture, Observations from Ground Improvement Using Vacuum Consolidation Method, (2022) 771-783.
9. M.M. Pardsouie, M.H. Pardsouie, S.M.A. Zomorodian, M.J.J.o.C.E. Mokhberi, M. Application, Numerical Study of efficiency of the Vacuum Preloading in Weak Clay Treatment (a case study), 6(2) (2022) 50-65.
10. M.M. Pardsouie, M. Mokhberi, M.H.J.A.R.i.C.E. Pardsouie, The Importance of Incorporating Hydraulic Modifier Function versus Step Loading in Ground Improvements Including Vacuum Preloading, 4(2) (2022) 54-60.
11. D. Bergado, A. Balasubramaniam, P. Long, Strength, compressibility and flow parameters for PVD improvement of soft Bangkok clay at SBIA project, in: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Geotechnical Aspects of the Second Bangkok International (Suvarnabhumi) Airport in Thailand. Southeast Asian Geotechnical Society (SEAGS), Bangkok, Thailand, 2006, pp. 43-66.
12. C. Rujikiatkamjorn, B. Indraratna, Soft ground improvement by vacuum-assisted preloading, (2007).
13. B. Indraratna, C. Rujikiatkamjorn, Predictions and Performances of Prefabricated Vertical Drain Stabilised Soft Clay Foundations, in, 2006.
14. A. Asaoka, M. Nakano, T. Noda, K.J.S. Kaneda, Foundations, Delayed compression/consolidation of natural clay due to degradation of soil structure, 40(3) (2000) 75-85.
15. T. Noda, A. Asaoka, M. Nakano, E. Yamada, M.J.S. Tashiro, Foundations, Progressive consolidation settlement of naturally deposited clayey soil under embankment loading, 45(5) (2005) 39-51.
16. M.M. Fernandes, Consolidation theories and delayed settlements in clay, in: Analysis and design of geotechnical structures, CRC Press, 2020, pp. 167-228.
17. J. Chai, C. Ong, J.P. Carter, D.T.J.G. Bergado, Lateral displacement under combined vacuum pressure and embankment loading, 63(10) (2013) 842-856.
18. J. Chai, S.G.J.G. Rondonuwu, Geomembranes, Surcharge loading rate for minimizing lateral displacement of PVD improved deposit with vacuum pressure, 43(6) (2015) 558-566.