1.Guide for building and classing subsea pipeline systems-Chapter 2, Section1, American Bureau of Shipping (ABS), Houston, TX, USA, May 2006 (updated March 2008).
2.S. Missori, F. Murdolo, A. Sili, “Microstructural Characterisation of a stainless steel-cladded carbon steel”, Metallurgical Science and Technology, Vol.19.No.2, December 2001, p.21-24.
3. V. Olden “FE modeling of hydrogen induced stress cracking in 25% Cr duplex stainless steel”, PhD Thesis, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Trondheim, August 2008.
4. “Design guideline to avoid hydrogen induced stress cracking in subsea duplex stainless steel”, NORSOK Workshop Agreement-HISC Guideline for duplex stainless steel-M-WA-01, Rev.1, October 2005
5. H.H. Uhlig, Corrosion and corrosion control. 2nd edn. John Wiley & Sons, West Sussex, England, 1971.
6. J. Marsh and T. Teh “Conflicting Views: CO2 Corrosion Models, Corrosion Inhibitor Availability Philosophies, and the Effect on Subsea Systems and Pipeline Design”, SPE 109209, Offshore Europe 2007, Aberdeen, Scotland, U.K., 4–7 September 2007.
7. C. de Waard, U. Lotz, D.E. Milliams, “Predictive model for CO2 corrosion engineering in wet natural gas pipelines”, Corrosion, Vol.47, No.12, December 1991, pp.976-985
8. C. de Waard, U. Lotz “Prediction of CO2 corrosion of car bon steel”, NACE CORROSION’93, Paper 69, March 1993, New Orleans, 1993, USA.
9. A. Petersen, R. Chapman, B. Hedges “Corrosion prediction with Cassnadra”, S/UTG/013/03, bp Upstream Technology Group Sunbury, 01/03/03.
10. R. Johnsen, “Corrosion of carbon steel in hydrocarbon environments”, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, 20/09/2005.
11. R. Javaherdashti, “Microbiologically influenced corrosion-An engineering insight”, Springer, 2008, UK.
12. R. Javaherdashti, "MIC myths: Avoiding common pitfalls in the practice of hydrotesting and likelihood of Microbial induced corrosion", Corrosion Management, January-February 2009.
13. X. Wang, J. Duan, Y. Li, J. Zhang, S. Ma, B. Hou “Corrosion of steel structures in sea-bed sediments”, Bulletin of Materials Science, Vol.28, No.2, pp.81-85, April 2005.
14. Offshore Standard DNV- OS-F101, Section 5, B 507, Det Norske Veritas, Norway, January 2000.
15. S. Eliassen “New concept for cathodic protection of offshore pipelines to reduce hydrogen induced stress cracking (HISC) in high strength 13% Cr stainless steel”, Corrosion Engineering, Science, and Technology, Vol.39, No.1, pp.31-37, 2004.