1.Onoufriou, T. and V. Forbes, Developments in structural system reliability assessments of fixed steel offshore platforms. Reliability Engineering & System Safety, 2001. 71(2): p. 189-19
2. Nizamani, Z., Environmental load factors and system strength evaluation of offshore jacket platforms. Vol. 4. 2015: Springer.
3. Zaghloul, H.M. and B.F. Ronalds. The Use of Implicit Safety Factors in the Reassessment of Existing Platforms in the Arabian Gulf. in ASME 2004 23rd International Conference on Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering. 2004. American Society of Mechanical Engineers.
4. Fayazi, A., Reliability Based Assessment of Existing Fixed Offshore Platforms Located in the Persian Gulf. International Journal of Maritime Technology, 2015. 4: p. 37-50.
5. Chojaczyk, A., et al., Review and application of artificial neural networks models in reliability analysis of steel structures. Structural Safety, 2015. 52: p. 78-89.
6. Rojas, J., A. El Hami, and D. Rade, Reliability analysis based on gradient and heuristic optimization techniques of composite laminates using element-free Galerkin method. International Journal for Simulation and Multidisciplinary Design Optimization, 2008. 2(2): p. 157-165.
7. Moghadas, R. and M. Fadaee, Reliability assessment of structures by Monte Carlo simulation and neural networks. Asian Journal of Civil Engineering (Building and Housing), 2012. 13(1): p. 79-88.
8. DNV-RP-2A, in in Recomanded practice for planning, Dessigning and constructing fixed offshore platform.WSD. 2000, DNV.
9. Melchers, R., Importance sampling in structural systems. Structural safety, 1989. 6(1): p. 3-10.
10. Bucher, C.G. and U. Bourgund, A fast and efficient response surface approach for structural reliability problems. Structural safety, 1990. 7(1): p. 57-66.
11. Novák, D., B. Teplý, and Z. Keršner. The role of Latin Hypercube Sampling method in reliability engineering. in Proc. of ICOSSAR. 1998.
12. Au, S.-K. and J.L. Beck, Estimation of small failure probabilities in high dimensions by subset simulation. Probabilistic engineering mechanics, 2001. 16(4): p. 263-277.
13. Murotsu, Y., et al. Studies on assessment of structural reliability by response surface method and neural network. in Proceedings of the IFIP WG7. 5 Fifth Working Conference on Reliability and Optimization of Structural Systems VTakamatsu. 1993. North-Holland Publishing Co.
14. Shao, S. and Y. Murotsu, Structural reliability analysis using a neural network. JSME International Journal Series A Solid Mechanics and Material Engineering, 1997. 40(3): p. 242-246.
15. Papadrakakis, M. and N.D. Lagaros, Reliability-based structural optimization using neural networks and Monte Carlo simulation. Computer methods in applied mechanics and engineering, 2002. 191(32): p. 3491-3507.
16. Cardoso, J.B., et al., Structural reliability analysis using Monte Carlo simulation and neural networks. Advances in Engineering Software, 2008. 39(6): p. 505-513.
17. Harding, B., C. Tremblay, and D. Cousineau, Standard errors: A review and evaluation of standard error estimators using Monte Carlo simulations. Quant Methods Psychol, 2014. 10: p. 107-123.
18. Garrett, J.H., Editorial,where and why artificial neural networks are applicable in civil engineering. Journal of Computing in Civil Engineering, 1994. 8(2): p. 129-130.
19. Deng, J., et al., Structural reliability analysis for implicit performance functions using artificial neural network. Structural Safety, 2005. 27(1): p. 25-48.
20. McCulloch, W.S. and W. Pitts, A logical calculus of the ideas immanent in nervous activity. The bulletin of mathematical biophysics, 1943. 5(4): p. 115-133
21. Jeng, D., D. Cha, and M. Blumenstein. Application of neural network in civil engineering problems. in Proceedings of the international conference on advances in the internet, processing, systems and interdisciplinary research (IPSI-2003). 2003.
22. Document, S.P.P., SPD19B Jacket Inplace Analysis Calculation Note.
23. DNV-RP-C205, Environmental conditions and environmental loads. 2010, Norske Veritas.
24. Sorensen, R.M., Basic coastal engineering. Vol. 10. 2005: Springer Science & Business Media.
25. Environmental conditions and environmental loads, DNV-RP-C205. Det Norske Veritas: BÃerum, Norway, 2010.